By submitting work to Modeconnect (the “Submission”) you, the “Submitter”, agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Modeconnect does not systematically acknowledge Submissions. If the Submission is successful Modeconnect will endeavour to inform the Submitter, but does not guarantee it will.
2. Submissions must abide by laws and regulations. Submissions must not infringe any third party’s right, personal data or intellectual property inclusive of third party trademarks, images and/or copyright. Submissions must not comprise of anything deemed obscene, vulgar, abusive, harmful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, invasive, profane or otherwise unlawful.
3. Submitting is free. It requires no payment of fee, nor purchase of any kind.
4. We recommend that Submitters carefully read the Submission guidelines at the top of the Submission form. Make sure to indicate the appropriate feature for which you would like your Submission to be considered. If Modeconnect decide the Submission is better suited for a different feature it will endeavour to inform the Submitter, but does guarantee it will.
5. Only Submissions in the correct format will be considered. Text must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document. All images and visuals must be submitted in a JPEG, TIFF or PNG format and be at least 72 dpi and 1040 pixels wide. Make sure to include your name and surname in any file name.
6. Modeconnect, its affiliates and sponsors will not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect of the Submission or it publication, to the fullest extent that this is permissible by law. In particular Modeconnect, its affiliates and sponsors will not be liable for any expenses incurred by the Submitters, whether the Submission is published not.
7. In no circumstances may the publication by Modeconnect of a Submission lead to payment by Modeconnect, of a fee or charge. The publication by Modeconnect of a Submission does not constitute any form of employment or engagement.
8. Submission must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. By submitting an Entry, Submitters warranty that they are the author of the Submission and have full copyright of the material submitted.
9. By choosing to submit material, Submitters give Modeconnect a non-exclusive, irrevocable, right to publish their Submissions on Modeconnect.com and to use it through all its social media platforms, including but not limited to: Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
10. Modeconnect reserves the right to edit to a reasonable extent, any Submission it chooses to publish. The Submitter will be consulted; however, the final decision will be at the sole discretion of Modeconnect.
11. By providing their social media accounts to Modeconnect through the Submission form, Submitters authorize modeconnect to reference and name these Social Media accounts on its own Social Media channel.
12. In any publication of the Submission, Modeconnect will give credit to the Submitter. Modeconnect will also give credit to those who contributed to the work as long as the information has been provided by the Submitter.
13. Modeconnect reserves the right to amend these Submission Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control or if in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary.
14. Personal Information provided when Submitting will be stored in a database for the purpose of managing the Submission and promote the Submitter. This information will not be shared nor used for any other purpose. If you have separately agreed to receive communications from Modeconnect, then your personal data may be used for such purposes. Any personal data that you provide to Modeconnect will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.